Yesterday Harmony and I were working on our paper pumpkin crafts at the dining table. She looked at me and said, "Oh no Mommy my other tooth is very very loose." I took a feel and, of course, it was ready to be pulled.
We noticed it got loose right after the first tooth fell out. So, again we were just playing the waiting game. Now officially her first two little baby teeth are gone. It makes me so sad, and happy at the same time. I am sad that time passes way to quickly, sad that she isn't a baby anymore, and sad that there is nothing I can do to keep her from growing up. I am happy that she is growing up so beautifully, happy she is reaching new milestones, and happy to be here to witness it all. What a blessing!!!
MeL
Harmony working on her paper pumpkin. A super simple and fun Fall craft project.
Harmony showing off her perfectly symmetrical missing teeth smile!!!
Our finished paper pumpkin. All you need is a empty toilet paper roll, orange construction paper, tape, green and brown felt cut into leaves and a stem (only 25 cents a square for felt at Hobby Lobby), and green pipe cleaners for the vine.
Leaving for church this morning, and Mommy is loving this SMILE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment