Friday, February 5, 2010

Wow...SNOW...again!

I was really excited that we got some pretty significant snow this year. It almost felt like everytime we turned around it was snowing again. It only stuck pretty good two times, but just watching it fall was so peaceful! Harmony was in Winter Heaven! We built our third big snowman as a family...Willie the 3rd! This time we decked him out in TN gear for my cousin Tee. Harmony got to sled, go 4-wheelin', build snow castles, and eat my homemade snow-cream. She loved every minute of it, and I loved every minute of watching her out there! I hope we have more Winter's like that in the future!!!

Love, Mel

Harmony & Willlie
Making Snow Castles
Wille the 3rd
My Snow Princess
Sitting on my nieghbor's firewood pile.
The downfall to lots of snow. It freezes and then driveways need shoveled! I was proud of myself for shoveling the whole thing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment