Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gymnastics Girl


Harmony is getting so good at gymnastics. She has been taking gymnastics for over a year now. She absolutely loves it. She has a fabulous coach Miss Shanise. She is not only very talented, but a great role model for my daughter. It is amazing to see how far Harmony has come in such a short time. All the the young athletes there are so talented, and work so hard. Harmony will watch other girls doing things that are way beyond her level and say, "I can't wait until I learn how to do that!"


I get so scared sometimes when I see her about to do something new. I just want to close my eyes, and let someone tell me when its over. However, I always look, even if it is through the parted fingers that are stretched over my eyes. She always pulls it off without hesitation, and leaves me speechless. It is amazing what a confidence builder any extra curricular activity can give your child.

MeL 

(This is an older picture,
but my favorite one of her at gymnastics.)


I hope that Harmony always loves gymnastics 
as much she does right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment