Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Special Fall Day

It was such a beautiful day today. The weather was perfect. It wasn't too hot, and there was a slight breeze blowing. I love days like these, but today was even better!


I was able to pick up my niece and nephew Stephanie and Michael yesterday, so that we could spend some time with them. We usually get them on school breaks or holidays, but this time our breaks were not at the same time. They are on one of their two weeks of Fall break, but we only get two days this year. We could only keep them for one night, so we did a few extra things to make the most of our time together. 


Yesterday evening we hung out and played video games. Today, we woke up and had a yummy breakfast. We played outside, and also did an arts and crafts project. We made some cute Fall tree finger paintings, and oh what a mess we made on the front porch. We took some cute pictures of the kids. It was so much fun!!!


I wish we were able to keep them more often. They are such wonderful kids. Stephanie reminds me so much of myself at that age, that it is absolutely scary. Michael and Harmony have the same little personalities, so it is fun to watch them interacting together. We all need more days like these. What a special Fall day!


MeL


Finger painting is so much fun!

 
Harmony and Michael hard at work.

 
How adorable are these cousins???

 
Harmony and Micheal's Masterpieces 
(Hand prints for the tree trunks and branches, 
fingerprints for the leaves!)

 
My Masterpiece and Stephanie's Masterpiece
(Check out my Prize Winning Pumpkin ... HaHa)

 
Beautiful Harmony

 
 Handsome Michael
(I Love This Little Guy!)


 
Myself and Stephanie
(I Love This Girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment