Friday, August 13, 2010

Seems like just yesterday........

It seems like just yesterday that I was walking my daughter in for her very first day of school! She was dressed in the little apple shirt that she picked out all by herself, little white Keds, and her purple JanSport backpack. She was nervous, but very excited to meet new friends. I will never forget asking her, "Are you sure you are ready for mommy to go?" She replied, "Yes, Momma, I am ready for you to go!" *Tears*

Now here we are 2 years later, and I am still the same emotional mess I was on her very first day of school. I am a little stronger now when it comes to walking away, and for that, I am proud of myself. She is brimming with self confidence, and is developing so beautifully as the years pass. I know that this will be yet another year of success for her, as she never ceases to amaze her momma!!!

Second grade here we come!!! :-)

Love, MEL

My baby & me on her first day of Kindergarten.

 She is so cute!!!!

There she goes! :-(


  First Day of First Grade...I don't know why I didn't take more pictures this day! Probably emotionally distraught!!! Tehehe....

 First Day of Second Grade

There she goes again....Awww!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment