Today, Harmony and I had over her best friend Lexie and her family. It was much needed time, as we don't get together as much as we'd like too. We let the kids open presents, make a reindeer craft, eat pizza, and cook rice krispie treats. I love watching the kids play together; especially at this time of year. They are full of excitement, and it reminds me of what it was like to be small. This time of year is so magical for the little ones. I am so glad we were able to share some special Christmas memories with some very special friends.
Love, Mel
P.S. I hope this Christmas that you all find a little piece of that magic in your heart again, too.
Showing off the gifts they exchanged!
Lexie buttering the wax paper for rice krispie treats. Check out the butter! Hehe...Love Her!
Mikayla cooking the rice krispie treats, with her assistant Harmony.
The girls totally being themselves!
Check out this cute reindeer project Brenda helped the kids make!
No comments:
Post a Comment