Harmony and I were so happy to wake up to a snowy Saturday a few weeks ago. It wasn't around for long, and it really wasn't much to begin with. However, I am always amazed at what a simple white blanket does to enhance the beauty around us. It can take some of the ugliest landscapes and turn them into works of art. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!!!
Harmony is getting so excited now to see what she is getting for Christmas this year. I cannot wait to see her face on Christmas morning. I love watching her rip into all the packages with paper flying and her mouth dropping. One of my favorite things is when she opens her stocking. She always immediately starts eating the goodies. I am certian to remind her at least 100 more times of why we celebrate this time of year. Please remember the reason for the season, without Christ, there would be no Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas,
Mel


No comments:
Post a Comment