Christmas 2009 was filled with unforgettable memories just as every other Christmas I can ever remember. Harmony had a fantastic Christmas this year. We had several friends drop in that we don't see a lot, we baked a ton, slept in, had lots of lazy days, and really just took advantage of the extra time together. Christmas day was a blast! I asked Harmony if she got everything she wanted for Christmas and her reply was, "Yes, and I even got a lot of stuff I didn't know I wanted!" So cute! It's funny how a child adds a whole new layer of excitement to the season. There is nothing like watching their face as they rip into those packages. We had a wonderful time making our rounds to each family location. My dad was doing the same as always; no better no worse. He was in a more talkative mood, and actually showed his sense of humor for the first time in a long time. It sure was nice to get back home and just relax on Christmas night.
Love, MeL
Here are my favorite Christmas 2009 pictures.
Della brought Harmony a Gingerbread tree to make for Santa! It turned out fantastic. Thank you Della for the special Christmas memories!
Harmony reading us "The Night Before Christmas!"
Harmony's note to Santa beside his goodies and milk. Too thoughtful!!! :-)
Best gift reaction was for the Super Mario Bros Game for the Wii. She had no clue I had gotten this! I told her before Christmas that I didn't know she wanted it! Of course mommy knew!!!
Peeking inside a tiny tear she made. I was like, " Just open it!!"
Tony & Harmony fighting to get to the presents first!!!
She loved her Activity table we got her!! We love it more! She is off of the living room floor with her Pet Shop and Pony villages!! YaY
She was so excited to see that Santa brought the one thing she asked him for, a remote control car. He didn't bring her just any one though...He brought her a bright cherry red convertible Ferrari with working led headlights and taillights. AWESOME!
Harmony & me in front of the tree. She is in her new handmade shawl from Peru. Thanks Lee!!! She looked gorgeous Christmas day!
Krista Kay, me, & Bryan in what was probably the most bought Christmas item of the year...the Snuggie, well, right outside of the Zhu Zhu pet hamsters!! Those are cute! Anyways, I love my niece and nephew to pieces!!!
My 2009 ornament that David & Trish & Courtney made everyone! I LOVE IT! So simple and cute!
Harmony playing with her Ferrari in the cul-de-sac!
No comments:
Post a Comment