Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friendship, Paint & Pizza

Okay, so think back to when you were little. Can you remember that one special friend from your childhood? For me it was Melanie Cox. She was my best friend! We always had so much fun together. I had to move away when I was 12, and it was one of the saddest times of my life. Not only was I leaving behind my childhood home, my school, my grandparents, but especially my best friend. It is so easy to lose touch at that age, and of course we did. Somehow over the years we have managed to reconnect and stay a part of each others lives, but of course we are grown. We all know how little time there is when you grow up and have a family to care for. Melanie is a wonderful mother of three beautiful children now, and I still love her to death! I think I will call her today! :-))


For Harmony, her best friend is Lexie Powell. They were in Kindergarten together last year, and made very fast friends. They are so sweet together, and it is amazing how alike they really are. They are both shy, sensitive, and silly! Lexie got to come Friday after school for a play-date. They played video games, finger-painted, and made homemade pizza. I let them go crazy in my kitchen, and make a mess. They were the cutest two little chefs I've ever seen. Plus, the pizza was YUMMY!


Cherish your time with friends, and hold your memories dear! They are a precious possession!


Love, MeL


 
Here is their painting! So cute!!!


Master Pizza Makers


Thats two cute girls!!!



Yum Yum...It was so good!


 Here's to Friendship






No comments:

Post a Comment