Saturday, November 21, 2009

Harmony's Halloween Party

Harmony's Halloween Party at school turned out really well. I planned a much simpler party this year than I did for her Kindergarten class. There is just not much play time in 1st grade, as there is so much to learn these days and so little time to do it in. 

The party was about an hour and a half, were as the Kindergarten party lasted pretty much the whole day. This year we had a Halloween story, a couple of games of Bingo (one with sight words of course), and a snack. We had Goblin Punch (vanilla yogurt ice cream w/diet orange soda poured over it) and teddy grahams in three flavors. We were of course adhering to the Knox Co. Schools "no sweets" policy. I made them treat bags with pencils, erasers, vampire teeth, etc... It was so much fun. The kids love having any time away from work! I can't say that I blame them!

Love, MeL



Harmony & Joshua ... One of her best buds this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment