Man, was I glad when November arrived. October was one of the craziest months of my life! I have never been so excited to erase my calendar on the fridge. It was so jam packed with to-dos and events that I'm still not even sure how I managed to get it all done.
Onto November, first thing up, Harmony's first grade field trip to see the Junie B. Jones play. For those of you who don't know, Harmony loves the Junie B. book series. Yes, my 6 year old can read chapter books and yes I am bragging. She is one of the smartest little girls I have ever seen. ~~Thank you momma for passing along those Valedictorian genes~~
Anyways, we were so excited to find out that this would be her first field trip this year. The play was called "Top Secret Beeswax", and let me just say, it is one of the funniest plays I have ever seen. Harmony laughed all the way through it, and her favorite part was were Junie B. said, "GRRRR" to some kids on the bus!
Love, MeL
"Top Secret Beeswax"
(Hey there Britt)
Picnic at the Park...
(Taking a water break.)
Harmony & Lexie playing on the playground!!!
Time to go...What a fun day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment